My commitment to you:
- In exchange for a fee, I will offer my customers a professional and personal coaching service at a mutually convenient time.
- I am appropriately qualified and experienced to act as a life coach and have relevant insurance.
- Coaching is not a therapy. If coaching is not the right service for you, I will inform you of this fact as soon as this becomes apparent, and, in doing so I will also endeavour to signpost you to any other services that I think may be more suitable for your needs.
- The content of sessions will be confidential to my customer and myself. The only exception to this would be if a customer disclosed any information which highlighted that they or another person was at risk of serious harm. In such circumstances, I would need to share this information with other relevant professionals to ensure that safeguarding actions are taken as appropriate.
- I welcome and will listen to constructive feedback from my customers about my services, and wherever appropriate, I will act on this feedback with a view to improving my services.
- I will continue to develop my knowledge and skills as a coach to ensure that the services I offer are relevant, current and of optimum quality.
Your commitment to me:
- As the customer, you are solely responsibility for taking decisions, making plans, carrying out actions and implementing changes in your life (and for accepting the consequences of these actions). This is not the responsibility or role of the coach.
- For the coaching sessions to be successful, your commitment to setting personal goals and taking actions towards achieving your goals is vital.
- Please ensure that you pay for your session or sessions promptly and prior to the commencement of each session or batch of sessions.
- Please ensure that you arrive in good time / are present / available for your session so that we can take full advantage of our allocated appointment time.
- Please inform me as soon as possible if you are not able to keep an appointment.